Keynote Speaking, Workshop Design and Facilitation, Event Moderator
As a keynote speaker and workshop facilitator, my unique and interactive presentations on aging are tailored to meet corporate and community organizations’ specific goals. They get people talking whether they are in their 30’s or their 90’s!
I integrate key medical, financial and legal topics that pertain to aging, including housing options and the costs of care. Concerns specific to or shared across generations are identified. Particular challenges that women may face that are often different from men are highlighted. My presentations help open the door to important conversations within families and with the professionals they rely upon as they navigate through their adult decades.
I am available to speak at events within and outside of Canada.
Stories. We remember stories more vividly than dry facts and numbers. Stories teach us, guide us, inspire us and caution us. They reflect our values. Through my sharing stories both professional and personal, people facing their own or an older family member’s care journey, may recognize themselves and key issues that need their attention. They feel acknowledged and empowered to take action where they had previously felt complacent or overwhelmed.
Continuing Education Credits Accreditation
Presentations are accredited by IAFE (The Institute for Advanced Financial Education) for Continuing Education Credits. Presentations are relevant to professionals working in: Financial Management, Risk Management, Insurance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Investment Management, Tax Planning, Law and Employee Benefits.
Keynote and Public Speaking Include:
Financial Services Sector
- ScotiaMcLeod: Preferred Clients
- ScotiaMcLeod: Investment Advisors
- CIBC: Preferred Clients
- CIBC: Investment Advisors
- Royal Bank of Canada: Investment Advisors
- T.E. Wealth: Financial Advisors
- T.E. Wealth: Preferred Clients
- National Bank of Canada: Financial Planners
- Sun Life Financial: Financial Advisors
- Investors Group: Preferred Clients
- Institute of Advanced Financial Planners
- Scarborough Estate and Financial Planning Council
- Rotary Club
- Moderator for: A Symposium on Aging, Congregation Darchei Noam
- Retirement Planning Association of Canada
- Kolel: Marsha Goldstein Quiles Memorial Lecture
Interviews and Articles Include:
- Radio Interview: Alzheimer’s Disease, its financial impact and current research
- Radio Interview: Eldercare issues and financial planning.
- Advocis Forum Magazine Interview: The Aging Client
- Reuters Canada: Financial advisors shift strategies for older clients
- Bennett Gold Article: It’s Time to Put Health On Your Business Agenda
- Bennett Gold Article: Putting Sandwich Generation Employees On Your Radar
To discuss how I can add value to your organization, click on the Contact Me page.